Precision Ball Bearing Chrome Steel Ball G10
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.003 US $0.3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- chrome steel ball
- 5 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 1.2-16mm
- Certification: ISO, ISO 9001:2008 SGS
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Sizes: 1.2-16mm
- Surface: Bright, Zero Defect
- Samples: by Free
- Sales Mode: Wholesale or Retail
- Transport Package: 10kg for Each Box or Following Customers′advice
- Origin: Changzhou, Jingsu, China
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Precision: G10-G1000
- Hardness: HRC60-67
- Checking: 100% Sorted
- Safe: RoHS
- Trademark: SAIGE
- Specification: 1.2-16mm
- HS Code: 84829100
Chrome Steel Ball
|1. Material||AISI 52100/ JIS SUJ-2/ DIN 100Cr6/ GB GCr15|
|4. Hardness||60-67 HRC|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Mainly used in bearings|
(c)Good resistance to deformation with excellent wear resistance
|7. Application||Bearing, Automotive, Bicyle, Roller Skates, Ball Screw, Ball Bearing Slide, Chemical Production, Appliances(Iron)|
|8. Chemical composition|
|9. Packing||Standard: Four Small Boxes Within a Carton of 20kg,|
1 ton per pallet or as customer required
|10. Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11. Delivery time|
Stock within a short time or 35 days.
Manufacturing Process of Steel Ball
1. Raw Material
2. Drawing--Drawn the wire rod to the required size, in closer tolerances so that it can be used in next step cold heading.
3. Heading--Ball blanks are cold or hot headed from rolls of wire or bar stock depending on their size and the material.It cuts to length and the width a small percentage larger than the width of the finished ball.The wire or rod is then fed through a header.This cold forged process produces "slugs" at an incredibly high speed.These rough shaped balls have a ring around the middle.The next process is to remove this ring.
4. Flashing--To remove the "ring" around the ball, the slugs are then flashed.The flashing gives the ball a rough finish.
5. Heat Treatment--Heat treatment, where necessary, gives the balls the maximum possible hardness and the best technical characteristics that can be achieved with the materials used.
6. Grinding--After the ball is heat treated, the ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished ball.
7. Sorting--Sorting the right size ones, and the qualified steel balls are filtered.
8. Lapping--The lapping will be processed after the ball is ground to approximate size. This lapping process polishes the ball to the exact required size and it makes the ball shiny.
9. Inspection--The balls need to be inspected by mechanically and visually after lapping process.The balls are measured through a fine tuned tapered roller. The workers will also do the visually checking before packing.
1 . Crushing Tester
2 . Sclerometer
3 . Three Needles Instrument
4 . Roundness Measuring Equipment
5 . Photometric Sorter
6 . Metallographic Structure Detector
7 . Vibroscope
8 . Salt Spray Tester
Steel Ball Metric and Inch Size
|52100 chrome steel|
|1010 1015 1045 1085 1086 carbon steel|
|304 316/L 420C 440/C stainless steel|
|1.2, 1.3, 1.45, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 6.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16|
|1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32,|
15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 13/32, 7/16, 29/64, 15/32, 31/64, 1/2, 17/32, 9/16, 19/32, 5/8, 21/32, 11/16, 23/32, 3/4, 25/32,
|Grade||G10 G16 G20 G28 G40 G60 G100 G200 G500 G1000|
|Precision||G10:0.25μm G16:0.4μm G20:.5μm G28:0.7μm G40:1μm|
G60:1.5μm G100:2.5μm G200:5μm G500:13μm G1000:25μm
|OEM||Yes. (The sizes can be customized)|