Bearing Steel Ball G100 AISI52100 Cr6 G10-G1000
|20-1,999 2,000-199,999 200,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.17 US $2.95 US $2.86|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: G100
- Certification: ISO, ISO 9001:2008/ SGS/ RoHS
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Company Name: Changzhou Saige Steel Ball Co., Ltd
- Company Nature: Factory/ Exporter
- Grade: G100
- Place of Origin: Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Advantage: Cheaper Price
- Transport Package: 25kg in 1 Box
- Origin: Changzhou City Jiangsu Province
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Product Name: Bearing Steel Ball G100 AISI52100 Cr6 G10-G1000
- Brand: Saige
- Size: 1.588-7.938mm
- Sample: Free
- Checking: 100% Sorted
- Trademark: SAIGE
- Specification: ROHS SGS
- HS Code: 84829100
|Bearing Steel Ball|
|1. Material||AISI 52100/ JIS SUJ-2/ DIN 100Cr6/ GB GCr15|
|4. Hardness||60-67 HRC|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Mainly used in bearings|
(c)Good resistance to deformation with excellent wear resistance
|7. Application||Bearing, Automotive, Bicyle, Roller Skates, Ball Screw, Ball Bearing Slide, Chemical Production, Appliances(Iron)|
|8. Chemical composition|
|9. Packing||Standard: Four Small Boxes Within a Carton of 20kg,|
1 ton per pallet or as customer required
|10. Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11. Delivery time|
Stock within a short time or 35 days.
1. Raw Material
2. Drawing--Drawn the wire rod to the required size, in closer tolerances so that it can be used in next step cold heading.
3. Heading--Ball blanks are cold or hot headed from rolls of wire or bar stock depending on their size and the material.It cuts to length and the width a small percentage larger than the width of the finished ball.The wire or rod is then fed through a header.This cold forged process produces "slugs" at an incredibly high speed.These rough shaped balls have a ring around the middle.The next process is to remove this ring.
4. Flashing--To remove the "ring" around the ball, the slugs are then flashed.The flashing gives the ball a rough finish.
5. Heat Treatment--Heat treatment, where necessary, gives the balls the maximum possible hardness and the best technical characteristics that can be achieved with the materials used.
6. Grinding--After the ball is heat treated, the ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished ball.
7. Sorting--Sorting the right size ones, and the qualified steel balls are filtered.
8. Lapping--The lapping will be processed after the ball is ground to approximate size. This lapping process polishes the ball to the exact required size and it makes the ball shiny.
9. Inspection--The balls need to be inspected by mechanically and visually after lapping process.The balls are measured through a fine tuned tapered roller. The workers will also do the visually checking before packing.
About the package
1, Weight steel balls. Each platstic bag is about 10kg.
2, Put plastic bags into small carton.
3, Put small box into the mooden case
4, Each box has the label including the diameter, precision, material, quantity, lot no. And date.
5, Each moodec case have 80 boxes max.
1.What's your MOQ?
Our company MOQ is 1pcs.
2.How can I place an order?
You can email us about your requirement.
Any inquiry will be replied in 24hours.
3.Could you accept OEM and customize?
YES, we can customize for you according to your samples or drawing.
4.Could you supply samples for free?
Yes, we san supply samples for free if customer afford the freight.
5.Does your factory have SGS?
Yes, we have SGS and ISO.
6.Are you factory or manufacturer?
Yes, our factory was built in 1989.
7.What time the guarantee of your bearing quality guarantee period?
One year! Customer need supply photos and send bearing back.
8.Could you supply door to door service?
Yes, by air express ( DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS, SF 7-10 days to your city).