4mm 5mm Ss440c Bearing Stainless Steel Ball
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.66 US $3.21|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||160 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||10kg in 1 Export Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 4mm 5mm
- Certification: ISO, ISO9200;2008SGS
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu Province China
- Precison: G10
- Factory Location: Changzhou City Jiangsu Province
- Employee: Around 100 People
- Sample: by Free
- Specification: 200mm*200mm*100mm
- HS Code: 84829100
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Steel Ball
- Product: 4mm 5mm Ss440c Bearing Stainless Steel Ball
- Diameter: 4mm 5mm
- Certificates: ISO SGS
- Factory Area: 13000 Square Meter
- History: Since 1989
- Trademark: Saige
- Origin: Jiangsu China
|Stainless steel ball AISI 440C|
|1. Material||AISI 440C/ SUS 440C/ DIN X105CrMo17|
|2. Size Range||1.2-36mm|
|4. Hardness||HRC 56-60|
|5. Characteristic||very good mechanical characteristic with a |
medium resistance to corrosion
|7. Application||Valves, special bearings, ball pens applications with moderate aggressive atmosphere|
|8. Chemical composition|
|9.Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,or as customer required|
|10.Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11.Delivery time||Stock within a short time or 35 days.|
2. Drawing--Drawn the wire rod to the required size, in closer tolerances so that it can be used in next step cold heading.
3. Heading--Ball blanks are cold or hot headed from rolls of wire or bar stock depending on their size and the material.It cuts to length and the width a small percentage larger than the width of the finished ball.The wire or rod is then fed through a header.This cold forged process produces "slugs" at an incredibly high speed.These rough shaped balls have a ring around the middle.The next process is to remove this ring.
4. Flashing--To remove the "ring" around the ball, the slugs are then flashed.The flashing gives the ball a rough finish.
5. Heat Treatment--Heat treatment, where necessary, gives the balls the maximum possible hardness and the best technical characteristics that can be achieved with the materials used.
6. Grinding--After the ball is heat treated, the ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished ball.
7. Sorting--Sorting the right size ones, and the qualified steel balls are filtered.
8. Lapping--The lapping will be processed after the ball is ground to approximate size. This lapping process polishes the ball to the exact required size and it makes the ball shiny.
9. Inspection--The balls need to be inspected by mechanically and visually after lapping process.The balls are measured through a fine tuned tapered roller. The workers will also do the visually checking before packing.
About the package
1, Weight steel balls. Each platstic bag is about 10kg.
2, Put plastic bags into small carton.
3, Put small box into the mooden case
4, Each box has the label including the diameter, precision, material, quantity, lot no. And date.
5, Each moodec case have 80 boxes max.
1.What's your MOQ?
Our company MOQ is 1pcs.
2.How can I place an order?
You can email us about your requirement.
Any inquiry will be replied in 24hours.
3.Could you accept OEM and customize?
YES, we can customize for you according to your samples or drawing.
4.Could you supply samples for free?
Yes, we san supply samples for free if customer afford the freight.
5.Does your factory have SGS?
Yes, we have SGS and ISO.
6.Are you factory or manufacturer?
Yes, our factory was built in 1989.
7.What time the guarantee of your bearing quality guarantee period?
One year! Customer need supply photos and send bearing back.
8.Could you supply door to door service?
Yes, by air express ( DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS, SF 7-10 days to your city).