3/16 Inch AISI 440c for Bearing Stainless Steel Ball
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.1 US $2.9|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||160 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 3/16 inch
- Certification: ISO, ISO 9001:2008/ SGS/ RoHS
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 3/16 Inch
- Hardness: HRC 60-67
- Steel Ball Weight: 0.441kg/1000 Pieces/2268 Pieces in 1kg
- Surface: Zero Defect,Bright
- Transport Package: 10kg in 1 Export Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Steel Ball
- Product: Stainless Steel Ball
- Precision: G10
- Certificates: ISO SGS
- Application: Bearings
- Trademark: Saige
- Specification: 200mm*200mm*100mm
- HS Code: 84829100
|3/16 Inch AISI 440c for Bearing Stainless Steel Ball|
|1. Material||AISI 440C/ SUS 440C/ Wks 1.4125|
|2. Size Range||1.2-16mm|
|4. Hardness||HRC 58-62|
|5. Characteristic||Martensitic inox,very good mechanical characteristic with a |
medium resistance to corrosion
|7. Application||Valves, special bearings, ball pens applications with moderate aggressive atmosphere|
|8. Chemical composition|
|9.Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,or as customer required|
|10.Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11.Delivery time||Stock within a short time or 35 days.|
1. Raw Material
2. Drawing--Drawn the wire rod to the required size, in closer tolerances so that it can be used in next step cold heading.
3. Heading--Ball blanks are cold or hot headed from rolls of wire or bar stock depending on their size and the material.It cuts to length and the width a small percentage larger than the width of the finished ball.The wire or rod is then fed through a header.This cold forged process produces "slugs" at an incredibly high speed.These rough shaped balls have a ring around the middle.The next process is to remove this ring.
4. Flashing--To remove the "ring" around the ball, the slugs are then flashed.The flashing gives the ball a rough finish.
5. Heat Treatment--Heat treatment, where necessary, gives the balls the maximum possible hardness and the best technical characteristics that can be achieved with the materials used.
6. Grinding--After the ball is heat treated, the ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished ball.
7. Sorting--Sorting the right size ones, and the qualified steel balls are filtered.
8. Lapping--The lapping will be processed after the ball is ground to approximate size. This lapping process polishes the ball to the exact required size and it makes the ball shiny.
9. Inspection--The balls need to be inspected by mechanically and visually after lapping process.The balls are measured through a fine tuned tapered roller. The workers will also do the visually checking before packing.
About the package
1, Weight steel balls. Each platstic bag is about 10kg.
2, Put plastic bags into small carton.
3, Put small box into the mooden case
4, Each box has the label including the diameter, precision, material, quantity, lot no. And date.
5, Each moodec case have 80 boxes max.
1.What's your MOQ?
Our company MOQ is 1pcs.
2.How can I place an order?
You can email us about your requirement.
Any inquiry will be replied in 24hours.
3.Could you accept OEM and customize?
YES, we can customize for you according to your samples or drawing.
4.Could you supply samples for free?
Yes, we san supply samples for free if customer afford the freight.
5.Does your factory have SGS?
Yes, we have SGS and ISO.
6.Are you factory or manufacturer?
Yes, our factory was built in 1989.
7.What time the guarantee of your bearing quality guarantee period?
One year! Customer need supply photos and send bearing back.
8.Could you supply door to door service?
Yes, by air express ( DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS, SF 7-10 days to your city).